Thank you to the following membership ambassadors for the month of October!
The Home Builders Association of Saginaw
invites you to join so you can...
- Profit in Group Activities...where you learn more about YOUR business by participating in your association’s activities.
- Improve Your Business...through the information available in publications that you receive and the exchange of ideas at meetings, seminars, the International Builders Show and the NAHB Convention-Exposition.
- Increase Business Contacts...because every contact a businessman makes is a potential asset to himself and his business.
- Be Better Informed...on what is being done in the housing industry.
- Further Your Own Identity...“Every Man owes a part of his time and money to the business or industry in which he is engaged. No man has the moral right to withhold his support from an organization that is striving to improve conditions within his sphere.” THEODORE ROOSEVELT
- Acquire the Prestige of Membership...in our known and respected association that is frequently called upon for assistance and recommendations by civic and governmental agencies.
- Support Your Industry’s Organization...standing alone, you are a “voice in the dark,” but when you need help, the association may be able to be of assistance.
- Everyone Needs “a Friend in Court”... you may think it can’t happen to you -- but when you need help, the local association your State Liaision may be able to be of assistance.
- No Man is an Island...yes, you and your ideas, help, and suggestions are needed to build a stronger, association, which in turn gives you stronger representation at the city, county, state and national levels.
- Lend Your Share...to help housing grow and prosper as an industry and a profession.
- Affordable Membership that more than pays for itself...Payment plans available that are more affordable than your monthly cable bill!
Local Assocation Benefits
- Meet with Local Officials on Building Codes, Zoning & Planning
- Continuing Educational Programs and Seminars - affordable, member discounts
- FREE Website Available For Every Member & we help you design it for FREE!
- Home and Garden Show
- Consumer Seminars During Home Show
- Builders Magazine
- FREE website links
- Membership Directory
- Parade of Homes - Spring & Fall
- Parade of Homes Magazine
- Monthly Newsletter -- Builders in Motion
- Annual Membership Directory
- Associates Council
- Member Powerbuys in Adertising Available
- Women’s Council -Student Scholoarships
- Builder Round Table
- Active Committee participation opportunities
- Member to Member Expo
- Special Advertising Opportunities in Local Publications Media, Radio, TV, Newspaper & Magazine
- Local Saginaw Builders Political Action Committee (S-Pac)
- Insurance Discounts
- Peer to Peer Dialogue/Networking
- Kitchen Walk
- Kitchen Walk Booklet
- Community Involvement
- Social Media/Member Promotion
- Member Service Referrals - “Choose One of Our Professionals”
- Exclusive Member Discounts
- Flexible membership payment plans
- Save 10% on all General Merchandise Purchases from Meijer!
What Home Builders Association Members Receive
for Their Annual Dues
In joining your local Home Builders Association of Saginaw (HBAS), you also become a member of the
National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the Home Builders Association of Michigan (HBAM). It is this federation between local, state and national that gives us our strength as an organization. Activities begun and conducted at the local level provide the groundwork for decisions reached and services provided at the state and national level. Conversely, the resources available at the national and state level are for use by members at the local level.
Your dues dollars and other financial contributions support the work of this federation in representing and promoting the building and remodeling industry. The following list outlines some of our recent programs and accomplishments.
Member - Builder Rebates -
that more than Pay for your annual Membership!
Member ~ Friends & Family Rx Discount Card!